Friday 10 January 2014

Paperartsy - Portfolio Challenge - Helen Chilton

Today's guess on Paperartsy was the talented Helen Chilton, playing with Portfolio Pastels and a neat trick with baby wipes and stencils... check her post here 

I was inspired to have a go and this is the result... out of deference to Helen  I won't tell you what I did, you can read about it at Paperartsy.



This was a fun, quick (well it would have been if I had decided on my colours quicker!) project!  Check some more great projects at Paperartsy - I hope to have a go at another one this weekend.
Entering this at Paperartsy here

15 comments:

craftimamma said...

Love this Helen. Smashing take on your namesake's piece on the PA blog too. Can't have a go myself as no Portfolios!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

massofhair said...

Love using my Portfolio Pastels too Helen, fab interpretation of the other Helen's tag, great choice of stamps too:-) x

margaret said...

Love the colours!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks great Helen, the colours are fab.

Words and Pictures said...

Completely scrumptious colours - this is a joy of a make, Helen!

Congrats on your win over at Snazzy's too... yay!
Alison x

Hazel Agnew said...

Really lovely interpretation Helen. Colours, composition, sentiments, all spot on. Xx

Artyjen said...

That looks super;)
xoxo Sioux

brenda said...

What beautifully vibrant colours Helen.

Sorry no show all week, we were without phones and internet from Monday morning until PM yesterday, total nightmare.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Craftyfield said...

That does look like a fun project! Great take on Helen's creation.

sam21ski said...

Love your colourful background

Sam xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Great colours Helen I love your interpretation of Helen's project xx

Sue said...

This is brilliant Helen, great choice of stamps and colours xx

Darcy Marshall said...

Great piece Helen, I love using black and white over colour.

craftytrog said...

Love this Helen, the colours are gorgeous! Those Portfolios are fab, aren't they?! x

Carmen said...

I keep looking at those Portfolio pastels. The colours you've used are scrummy! Ooh. Think some of my Christmas pennies might be disappearing!