I started by using Dylusion sprays on my tag in fresh lime, cut grass and vibrant turquoise, spritzing the tag first with water so the inks run and blend whilst I dry them.
Then I took my mini daisy cluster stencil (crafters workshop) and the picked raspberry distress ink and randomly (suggesting movement hopefully) round the edges.
Took some Prima flowers from my (extensive!) collection and two butterflies I had stamped on black Clearly for Art film (Wendy Vecchi) using the bronze metallic distress stain. Once I molded the butterflies into shape with the heat gun, I added some picked raspberry colour to the wings.