Friday 20 March 2015

Tag and ATC swap

I've recently joined in with another tag and atc swap and they are now on their way to their new homes.
Here's the ones I created - the theme was 'birds'

 tag one, Fresco background, the grasses stamped in the background are from Lost Coast Designs. the bird is from one of Lin's new sets for Paperartsy. the twigs for the nest were supplied by my other friend Lin, and which I've been hoarding!
 tag two, Stencil Girl stencil, and some shading with Fresco's, the bird is one of Dina Wakley's scribbly birds, with some hand-shading for the feathers.
 was quite pleased how the scribbly bird turned out.
 atc's .  crackle backgrounds.  I did write down what colours I used for this, but can't find where I put it...the one on the left is Antarctic on top...
Dina's scribbly bird on the left, and Harry (Lost Coast scruffy bird) on the right.
 Used Dusty Teal and Antarctic for the feathering...
Hope whichever of my swappees gets these, likes them!

Our next theme has been announced - watch this space!

11 comments:

snazzyoriginal said...

Brilliant birds x

massofhair said...

Great tags and ATC's Helen, the colours you have used are lovely. Great to know someone is going to get to own your fab artwork :-)

Lori said...

These are really cool Helen! I love all the different birds! I'm sure the recipients will love them! That scruffy looking bird is cute!

Kirsten said...

Terrific ATCs & tags, I love all of your birds.

Julie Lee said...

These are all fabulous, Helen. Whoever is lucky enough to receive one of these is a very lucky person! xx

Claire said...

Nice choice of birds lol! I love Harry, he always looks stunning no matter what the project :)

Deborah Wainwright said...

Helen this is a great set of tags and birds I love them all. Those who are to recieve these are very lucky. Xx

craftimamma said...

These are all smashing Helen! The Lost Coast Designs grasses are fab....so delicate! Love the feathers (and colours) on the second tag and the crackle and both birds on the ATCs are great. Both those birds are so cute...even Harry!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Art By Wanda said...

I have a soft spot for birds and these makes are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words and Pictures said...

These are wonderful, Helen - brilliant birdy creations all the way. And you've just reminded me that I started a couple of journal pages with that birds on branches stencil - need to find somewhere for them to go. I love the scribbly bird on the crackle background ATC - my favourite, probably.
Alison xx

Etsuko said...

These are awesome Helen! Fabulous painting. xx