Sunday 1 March 2015

It's not all about the shopping...

Today was a wonderful day - the Stamperama show in Stevenage.  Set off early to meet Lin and join up with a group of lovely friends - hope I don't miss anyone out - it was wonderful to see you all again! Lin, Kirsten, Jo M, Jo V, Gabrielle,Freya, Julie Ann, Alison, Margaret, Debs, Karen, Sarah, Cazz, and the Paperartsy team of Leandra, Lin, Mark and Millie. I really hope I haven't forgotten anyone! oh no, Lesley, and I checked mentally too, so sorry!!  Rachel and her Mum also popped in briefly...
Sam left me strict instructions to take lots of photos so don't blame me!!   You can click on any of them to enlarge them (if you really want to!!)
We could have had a comedy moment, as I so nearly wore the same jumper that Lin did today!!
(edit-LtoR Lin, Julie Ann, Freya, Gabrielle, Jo Myhill)
Gabrielle, Freya, Kirsten,Debs, Lin, Margaret



and me ithe middle

 Jo got to demo again this afternoon whilst Leandra took a break - rocking the purples and pinks (yes, Jo, using pink!)
Lin and Lesley debating something so earnestly - stencil brushes, I think




 Some of Lin's wonderful artwork on show..
 and working her fab new birds!
 Gorgeous crackle by Jo
 and I love the Darcy flowers, embossed and then painted and glossy accented (which as you can see here is still wet!)
 one of Leandra's great tags.
 and I am sure you can tell, this was one of Lin's!



so, on to the shopping. of which there is a little (technical term for ... quite a blooming lot really!)

 all together
 the stamps..
the rest of it!

so, ladies, thanks for some great fun today, let's do it again soon.

25 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Lovely pics of a lovely day, Helen! I think next time you and Lin should agree to wear the same top - just to see what reaction you get! So lovely to see Lin's and Jo's beautiful work again and another peek at what you bought. Have a good week. xxx

Miriam said...

Looks like you had a great time....looking forward to meeting you all at Ally Pally

Gabrielle said...

Great photos of a fab show! Lovely to see you today! Roll on Ally Pally!!!

margaret said...

Great post Helen!!

Claire said...

Wow look at all your lovely goodies!! Looks like you had a fab day - thanks for sharing it :-)

Linda Jones said...

Fab, fab, fab! Thanks for this Helen, but I'm so jealous I wasn't there😉. Maybe one day.........😆

Unknown said...

Fab stash, you look like you had a great day x

Sarah B said...

Lovely photos Helen and loads of super new goodies xx

Hazel Agnew said...

Great pics as usual Helen! Quite a turn out! Good to see Jo on the stand! Like you really needed more stuff! Hope to see you in April....cos you will need a top up! Xx😛

PaperArtsy said...

Lovely to see you too!!

Carmen said...

Looks like an amazing day - you all look so happy - love that picture with you in it!

Don't think I will make April Ally Pally as will be broke after ComiCon but am hoping to get to September! Looking forward to seeing you there if you go? (IF you go? *chortle*)

Unknown said...

Great post Helen! Lovely to see all u guys! One day I'll meet u all in the flesh! Looks like u all had a fab day & bought loads too! X

Etsuko said...

Thank you for fabulous pics Helen! All smile faces and great demo, you had a special time!! Have a nice weekend with your lovely goodies. xxx

craftimamma said...

I'm cut to the quick, lololol! You missed my name out of the list....but I'll let you off because you managed to get me in 2 pics, he! he! You did well there cos I hate having my pic taken. We were discussing Lin's stencil brush and then I had a go with it, liked it and managed to find one at the show ;).

It's been a wonderful day and you've done it justice with your fab photos. Didn't we get some gorgeous goodies?

Look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

massofhair said...

You documented the day brilliantly Helen and got some fantastic pictures as well as another huge haul of goodies. Enjoy the DecoArt Soft Touch Varnish it really is superb:-) x

Lucy Edmondson said...

Thank you for the lovely write up and photos, Helen, wish I'd been with you!

Lucy x

sam21ski said...

Yay, thanks for that Helen, really great to see everyone again. And of course all your lovely goodies which I really do think you DID need!!!

Have fun playing xx

Virginia said...

Looks like you had a fab time

yoursartfully said...

Brilliant recap of the show Helen. You always take such great photos. So nice to see you all yesterday.

Lin x

Kirsten said...

Sorry I was too tired to read this fantastic post last night Helen, but it was worth the wait. You captured the day perfectly. It really was lovely to see you & everyone else.

Lori said...

Looks like a wonderful time, Helen! Great pics, I just love Lin's work!!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Looks great - always more fun meeting up with crafty friends! Now, do tell …what are you eating this week? LOL! Fabulous collection of goodies! Hugs, Chrisx

Art By Wanda said...

Some day I'd love to travel over and meet everyone!!! It's wonderful getting to be a part through your post!!

craftytrog said...

Great photos Helen! It was such a lovely, crafty day, and good to see everyone.
Alison xx

Words and Pictures said...

So sad I wasn't feeling well enough to come and play too! Looks like a great time was had by all...
Alison xx