Sunday 21 July 2013

Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - T is for....

.... Time-zone

Luckily my dictionary had more T  words to choose from that Y's in the last challenge!!

I remembered while I was flicking a stamp from B-Line Designs that I've not used in a while (don't I always say that?!)  and off I went..

 I painted my page with Irish Cream Fresco paint by Paperartsy. Stamped the world map and the time-zone stamp on tissue paper and glued it to the dictionary. They did get very wrinkly...!










The destinations are from the Tim Holtz Papillon set, I just cut out the city names.
 Stamped various clocks and drew some times on them by hand.  I seem to have LOTS of clock/watches stamps....

Click here for the Craft Barn challenge - you can join in any time!

17 comments:

sam21ski said...

Oooh how fabulous that you didn't just leave it at time, love the word time-zone, how refreshing!!

Great job with the double spread too!!

Sam xxx

Julie Lee said...

Lovely word choice and page! The clocks stand out really well. I love images of clocks, even though time passes way too fast these days! Julie Ann xx

Anonymous said...

Terrific page, I love the different time references & Irish Cream is such a great colour.

BJ said...

Good one Helen, like the timezone stamp and the world one too. BJ

craftimamma said...

Not sure if it's the same one but I have a very similar world map. Gorgeous aren't they. Totally love this Helen. Great word choice and images.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Virginia said...

Fab pages!

Anonymous said...

Great choice of words ... love your stamping!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your time zone pages are fabulous.

Unknown said...

lovely page.....I missed out on the Y word..i was in another time-zone in my head!

carolfromkiwiland said...

Great way to depict time and time zone and glad you could use one of those forgotten stamps again.

Elaine said...

Like this one Helen - great designs and stamps!

JansArtyJunk said...

Fab choice of word Helen....love how you giving a new lease of life to those stamps you have not used in a while....Great pages :)

Canonbury creations said...

Fab double page spread and love your stamps:)
Val x

Maisie Moonshine said...

Great page - and good to see time-zone and not just time. LOVE that time-zone stamp, it looks great on tissue paper. I bet it looks great on micropore tape too (DIY washi tape). MMx

Craftyfield said...

Lovely choice of stamps and the colours are very peaceful (unlike mine!)

Sylvia said...

Great word choice, love stamps used, a fabulous double page spread.

Sylv xx

Anonymous said...

well done! Great choice of word
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy