The first thing I do every Sunday (after - or usually whilst - watching the repeat of Match of the Day as I invariably fall asleep on Saturday nights) is check what Hel's Sunday Stamper challenge is. This week it is Roses. So I had to have another go at THE rose. I've still only done about 3 or 4 before this, and I still can't get the petals to curl properly but here is my effort. I know I didn't have to do THE rose, but what an excuse! I used two roses I already had inked and stamped with mustard seed and the numbers background from Wendy's Dimensional Rose Art set, so I only had to stamp/colour the third, stick them together and spray with a bit of Honey Amber glimmer mist and decide what to put it on. The leaves were ready to go too, so whilst the rose was drying, I got to work with the rest of it. I deliberately left the third petal plain yellow for some contrast.
Had some trouble sticking the rose to the chip and it's trying to fall off as we speak, but it stayed in place to scan. Got Hel's scanning trick to work so I didn't end up with a whole load of blank scan bed today, yippee! I don't know what I did differently today that I tried last time, but never mind.