I was so keen to try this week's Play Date challenge - red, brown and linen - but when I sat down to start it, I got lost. I wanted to use this frame but the texture I added just wouldn't work - I've changed it 3 times (yes, on the same - my only - frame!!) So it doesn't really look anything like I first envisaged. Although the problem is really, that I didn't plan it properly first.... I should have abandoned it but I don't like giving up.
I used - eventually - Viva Ferro paste in iron, Claudine Hellmuth Traditional Tan paint for the linen - and the Prima flowers - the small ones I added fired brick DI over the base white flowers. I ddin't have a photo for the middle so stamped this Impression Obsession lady . Then I had my usual trouble scanning it - the frame is FAR too thick for my scanner, and too much light got in round the edges, so apologies. I did try trying to highlight the area I wanted to scan, but it wasn't working today!
Have got some other challenges I wanted to do today, but I think I'll have a rest - and a cup of tea, if it's not stone cold - it's obviously one of those days.