Wednesday 9 September 2009

Where is Dr Who when you need him?

There is never a Time Lord around with his Tardis when you need one - this weekend I want to go to The Craft Barn for their Extravaganza, the South Stamp Show in Worthing to see my friends Helen who organises it, and Jenny of Hobby Art; and of course Linda and if we're jetting backwards and forwards in time, then I may as well add in the Papercrafts Extravaganza in Harrogate as well!  I am going to the Craft Barn as I am meeting some friends there - and you should see the length of my shopping list - even before I see what all the demonstrators convince me I "must" have....  I know this event is a two day one, but British Rail are replacing the train I need to catch, by buses, on Sunday.... no thank you!

In the meantime I am thinking of some ideas for the Bling challenge on Gingersnapcreations (thanks, Hels for signmposting this) which sounds great fun, so there is glitter everywhere....

See you soon.

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Tee Hee, love that you got all glittery!! I want a Dr Who too...the David Tennant one will do just fine for me....I could be his assistant and I could let you do a job share with me...how generous am I? LOL