Friday 4 September 2009

Starting Out

Hi!

This is my first attempt at blogging! Everyone tells me it is so easy (I am going to name names - Wendy, it's your fault!). Let's see...

I love stamping - I was introduced to it by my sister, probably more than 15 years ago, and have built up a huge collection of stamps and accessories, on the understanding that you can never have too much! Sadly my sister is no longer with us, but I owe her so much for this wonderful hobby.

I like to make cards mainly, and love to use tags - I am inspired by so many talented stampers and crafters and I have listed some of them here.

So far, so good. All I need to do now is work out how to load some of my artwork for you to see! I'll be back later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Helen, and sorry for bugging you about it, but you do lovely work and you should show it off..........and it was easy wasn't it LOL
Keeping up with it is now the challenge :)

Helen said...

Thanks Wendy! It was easy, yes - and I couldn't sleep for thinking of things I wanted to do....