Sunday 6 September 2009

Some more tags


This is a tag I have distressed and sprayed with glimmer mist (can't remember which one now) then used one of Tim's masks and some Studio 490 stamps (the butterfly was stamped on grungepaper and coloured with gel pens).
This tag was made by sponging distress inks (dusty concord, mustard seed and fired brick) over a tag, misting with water to blend/run the colours and then I sprayed with a mister (holding a mix of worn lipstick re-inker and a scoop of pearl perfect pearl, and water -another Tim idea!) When that was dry, I overstamped with the text stamp (Studio 490, Wendy Vecchi) and the leaf.flower stamps (also Studio 490).  The decoration was made from a background paper I had already made by Tim's wrinkle free distressing method, which was overstamped with the same text stamp as on the main tag.  I used a bit of dusty concord ink to co-ordinate with the tag, cut out and mounted it to the tag.

1 comment:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous tags Helen, I particularly love the colours on the one with Fired Brick. You've done some wonderful art on your blog :)
Anne x