Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunday Stamper - Week 71 - Books or Pages Challenge


The Sunday Stamper challenge this week, is Books or Pages, and this is my go!  I coloured the tag with old paper and brushed corduroy distress inks, sprayed it with peach delight and walnut gold glimmer mists and let dry.  I then overstamped in black archival ink, with a Studio 490 background.  The "art" scrap is a Hero stamp, in archival black ink on a piece of paper which I aged with walnut stain distress ink, on my craft sheet spritzed with water and then dragged the stamped piece of paper over it to cover.  I dried it and sprayed it with a pigment pearl mix from a mini mister (tea dye and gold pigment pearl) I stamped the Studio 490 flowers on grungepaper that I had sponged with spiced marmalade distress and sunset orange (adirondack pigment) and cut them out. I punched a hole in the small flowers and used a brad to form the centres.  I finished it off with a small piece of brown stitched ribbon.

8 comments:

Kay said...

Nice! I love the colours.
K x

Helen said...

Thanks, I'm feeling very autumnal, colourwise at the moment.

Sandy said...

Wow Helen this is really beautiful.
Fantastic Tag.

Hels Sheridan said...

Yum, yum, yum...my favest combo of tags and Wendy stamps....love it! thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper...have a great week .. Hels x

Andrea said...

a great tag and looks well fab for SS challenge x

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous tag - love everything about it especially the colour!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Helen! x

Craftyideas said...

Gorgeous tag love the colours and stamps