The increasingly inky and painty ramblings of a stampaholic, whilst kneeling on the floor. Yes, my knees do protest!
Monday, 21 September 2009
The other day I was thinking about how I could add some more texture to the Viva Ferro product. I tried stamping in it but didn't get the desired effect. Then I had an idea to use one of my TSS wheels. I added some Ferro (blackberry) to a chipboard piece I had previously coated in black acrylic paint. Leandra (Paperartsy) recommends wetting the stamp - or wheel in my case - to prevent too much sticking - using a babywipe. I then rolled the wheel through the ferro and got some quite deep marks - a bit like a tractor track. it did take some cleaning - on the baby wipe - but it did come clean after a bit of rubbing. After the Ferro dried, I stamped the Snowman (Paperartsy) on a piece of card and coloured him with gel pens. I put a piece of metal through my cuttlebug with the numbers folder, and sprayed it with glimmer mist in Jazz Blue and Snap Dragon, and decorated the edge with another TSS wheel. I stuck the Snowman and metal to the chipboard piece with humungo tape.