Monday 14 September 2009

Ticket - SS Challenge

I have had these blank tickets for ages not knowing what to do with them, so when I saw the Sunday Stampers Challenge, "Ticket" based on the Fab Four's Ticket to Ride, I had an idea.... I downloaded a map which I aged with some distress ink and stamped the two images (the travelling lady is from B Line designs, the suitcase is Judikins) and there you go... a Ticket to "Ryde"..  lol.

It's come out a bit more basic than I like, but the main idea was to be tongue in cheek.

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab art hun, love the "ryde" bit too...inspiring! Thanks for joinin in x

yoursartfully said...

Love the pun on "Ticket to Ride". Wow, have you been a busy girl since I saw you at Worthing, you have managed five posts.....that's about 2 months worth for me!!!!
Anyway, glad the tag gave you some inspiration...see you at AP....got some great things up my sleeve!!!
Lin

Helen said...

I noticed you'd got goodies - see you there!! Thanks for coming back.

Craftyideas said...

Love your tag its gorgeous. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Its a small world.Love those stamps.