Michelle stamped onto strips of masking tape placed on her craft mat, in coloured archival inks. Like I have here ...
Finally, the flowers at the bottom of the page - I used a stamp by Rubber Stampede (Solidago) as I don't (yet) have any suitable Paperartsy mini's.... Like Michelle, I stamped first in pink/green and then overstamped just the flower in black (I missed out Michelle's peach stazon step as I decided this was enough for me, and don't have many coloured stazon inks...)
I had quite a lot of strips of stamped on masking tape, so I worked in my small journal too, at the same time -
Michelle, thank you for three months of fantastic projects, I have attempted lots of new things as a result. Hope to see you on Saturday week at Ally Pally - it will be lovely to meet you face to face instead of virtually!!!
Oh, and this is the result of me looking for a green ink pad for the leaves of the flowers !!!