I did a failsafe in case I ran out of time, and printed off the logo to cover a pen pot and made a WOYWW rose to stick on the front,
out of paper - I printed 6 small copies of the logo at work (my printer at home isn't working), guessing at the size but they were just the right size for the small Wendy V flower.
You can see it a bit better in the photo below.
The Tattered Floral dies only turned up yesterday (Tuesday) so I haven't had time to play yet!
I hope I will be able to get round you all today and see what you've all made. No doubt your anniversary pieces will all be stunning.
(EDIT - sorry about all the gaps, I can't get rid of them!)