There's a challenge going on over at Studio L3, where each week they give you a page from Tim's book to interpret and create a piece of art based on that page. I didn't get time to try last week's but wanted to have a go this week.
This week it's to use fragments, and this is the tag (for a change!) I did.
I used spun sugar and victorian velvet distress inks, some Tim stamps and the fragment - I stuck a piece of paper - Tim's paper stack - also coloured with vic velv - to the fragment and used the leftover at the top of the tag. I also sprayed with some reinker/perfect pearl for some shimmer.
I coloured a petaloo flower with vic velv ink and overstamped a Hero "Art" dictionary stamp on the flower. I used an idea-ology pin to secure the flower through the hole of the fragment and it's just about stuck to the back of the fragment and clinging on to the tag!!