Friday 29 May 2015

May Tag and ATC swap

Been meaning to write this for a while... the tags/atc swaps that I did for the May swap are now wending their way to their recipients so I think it's time to share my makes..

The theme this month was script. or words

 for the atcs I used purple and lime (a colour combination inspired by something Sam had done just as I was planning my makes... I can't remember what colours I used as I didn't make a note... I imagine the lime was Limelight.. the script background on the atcs is one of my favourites, from A Stamp in the Hand and then I stencilled some hearts using Deco Art  Texture Sand Paste   The top quote is by Kaisercraft.


For my tags, I think I used Mermaid.. but again, no notes..  oh no wait,  I used the Lin Brown limited edition paints for these... Caribbean Sea then! Torn book pages glued down first.
The butterflies are from JoFY32 and the big text are Invoke Arts, the little ones, Finnabair for Prima.
Coloured some white satin ribbon with Caribbean Sea fresco.

I made these quite early on in the month, next time I must write the post as I make them so I know what I've been doing... 

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Have just given these to other people!!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh these really show off your different method talents. love the Atcs for the texts, and the colours on the tags, beautiful!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous Helen! I totally agree with Julia! Chrisx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really like the unique color combination of the ATCs. They are a different color combination I would not have thought of. Of course, those tags are over the top. The colors and the design are stunning, truly stunning.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love these, great colour combos too. Take care Zo xx

Words and Pictures said...

They're really fab, Helen - the ATCs are very cool, but I'm blown away by how the zingy butterflies pop against the Caribbean Sea, and the text stamping is wonderful.
Alison xx

Kirsten said...

They're all gorgeous, I love the colours.

Etsuko said...

Amazing colours combo and layout. xx