So I decided that it would be possible to decorate instead the over-sized man's tshirt that I wear for painting and stuff down at Mum's - though maybe not in future!!
First I had to buy some fabric medium which helps make the paint fast on fabric and can be washed once heat set (iron or tumble dry, Leandra suggests) That done, I got to work - had to cut a stencil for some lettering as the largest alphabet stencil I had wasn't big enough.
Shock horrors, I decided that the best place to work, was on the ironing board... I laid the tshirt over my larger craft sheets, to stop any paint getting through to the ironing board cover, (heaven forbid that anything I next ironed (!!!) should be contaminated by paint) - and of course to protect the back of the tshirt.
Then once it was all finished I had to try and photograph it...
Entering this to the Paperartsy blog challenge (which I was a random winner of last week, thanks Leandra and Gillian!!)