After a fabulous twitter party last night for my birthday, I have been very lazy all day today (too much food, none of it the virtual kind, lol) but this evening I've recovered and started work in a new journal - a little Moleskine notebook. Now, I know I call my other journal my moleskine but I don't think it is a proper one, just has a nice soft cover.... this is a proper one.
Anyhow, you may remember that a few weeks ago on Darcy's last guest spot at Paperartsy, she had us making our own patterned paper and I covered one of the notebooks here
So tonight I opened it and started playing - with bits of leftovers from various projects and some fibres that came on a tag with an online order....
The mesh was the left behind bit of the diecut bird I used on this project that I knew I'd use one day, I crumpled some Paperartsy crackly paper and brushed on some Treasure Gold (Renaissance) before gluing the mesh to it. The TG was carefully placed to become the bird's body.
A quick bit of fun!