1 Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you... Copious,grovelling …I am not worthy… gratitudes - ok, here goes. Hels' is the most amazingly talented crafter I know. AND her blog makes me laugh.
2 Display the picture on your blog proudly.
3 Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
well, you all know her but - http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/
4 Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie. I'm not telling which is which :) This will be hard. I was brought up not to tell lies, and I'm very boring really so there aren't any outrageous truths... or are there???
5 Nominate seven creative writers who might be into doing this. (see below)
6 Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know. (this will take ages, blogger seems slow this morning))
So here are my Lies and/or Truths....
1. When I was 16 I used to tell my parents I was going shopping with friends but really we'd go to football matches.
2. I have never smoked - anything!
3. I always save all my spare cash and never splurge it on crafty stash.
4. I once got knocked over by a motorbike and broke my collar bone.
5. I can't pass a bookshop without going in and buying a book.
6. I can't stand smoked salmon.
(Told you I was boring!)
I am passing this award on to the following lovely people:
3. Julia D
and this morning, I have had this award, from Tracy
Beautiful Blogger Award
and I have to tell 10 things about myself and pass it on to 10 more people - yikes. After the statements I made above, this may be really hard! Can I cheat?
1. Some of the comments above may (or may not) be true!
2. I love visiting gardens and taking photos but don't garden myself.
3. There was one year at my senior school when 3 of my cousins and my sister were all there too
4. I've never watched Sex and the City
5. I really do love reading - anywhere except the bath
6. I always do the lottery - just in case!
7. I wish I lived in the Tardis - for the space, not the time travel (altough...!)
8. I know I don't see as much of my family as I should do.
9. I had a really lovely night out yesterday with 6 friends one of whom I haven't seen for 17 years. Thanks girls.
10. I want to go to New York one day.
I can't single out another 10 beautiful bloggers to pass this on to - you are all fabulous, so please, everyone who visits this blog, take the award! I know this is cheating, sorry!