I've had another go at the string background technique today (I went back to find the tutorial for it - you can see it here - from the incredibly talented Jo Capper-Sandon)
I have 4 or 5 of these washes but haven't used them much - if at all - and certainly not for ages - I had a real struggle to get the pump primed to spray (in fact the first colour I was going to use, wouldn't spray at all)
I've added the paperartsy flower which I stamped in silver metal, added a green button to tone with the background, and a Wendy sentiment. Taking Lori's comment yesterday as a serious suggestion, I used the string that made the background, for the tie at the top. (I did rescue yesterday's from the bin, Lori, but the shimmer I'd used didn't show up much becase it was quite pale!)
Ok, nearly time to watch the last Ashes to Ashes now so have to go!