Friday, 14 May 2010
SS 102 - gold - with candy
I've been trying to think of something to do for this week's Sunday Stamper's challenge and as you saw on my workdesk on Wednesday, had a couple of roses made.
(I had completely forgotten until I came to link this that Hels had done a little box too, but mine is very different.)
I've also had a pack of paper napkins that I bought years ago - I was going to do something arty with them following a Suze Weinberg demo at the Craft Barn (must be 5 years at least!) but they were still in the packet...gathering dust.
I (very badly in honesty) covered the whole lid (I can't wrap presents neatly either!!) with the napkin, applying glue as I went and drying it with my heat gun to stop the glue seeping through too quickly!
Then I attached the gold metal rose to the lid. I'm not totally happy with it and the photos aren't very good due to the flash bouncing off the metal and the poor light in my room.
Off to watch Ashes to Ashes now. This post has taken longer than I hoped - blogger playing up with the photos! - but at least with my living room being my craft room, I've kind of been watching it at the same time!
Have a good weekend.