It's the cover, fairly obviously! I mentioned in a previous post that the first attempt at stamping the plaid background failed cos the distress ink I originally used wouldn't dry over the painted base coat! This is an archival ink in coffee.
The flowers are by Wendy Vecchi on grungepaper and inked with distress inks - forest moss and crushed olive forthe leaves, the rose is rusty hinge and I used the numbers and splatter backgrounds for two of the petal layers. The large flower is one of my favourite images from the latest release of Wendy stamps and I used wild honey, with a light layer of distress stickles (rock candy) - the bottle is just about empty now.