Monday 12 April 2010

Ooh, crush a grape

Thought I'd leave you a tag I made on Sunday whilst I'm away.  Sorry about the post title, I couldn't think of anything sensible.
I used my new crushed olive and forest moss inks - oh, they are so gorgeous,especially the crushed olive -.
and a new set of Wendy stamps, from my new stashpile. 

I stamped the flower from Be Inspired ..Make Art in crushed olive on the tag and again on a piece of white card to cut out and overlap the tagged flower.  I used the leaf from the same set in crushed olive and the text  and the leaf (which curls the other way) from Love to Make Art in forest moss.
I finished it off with a grunge paper flower (it's two of the half flowers from the Make Mine Mini Art overlapped and stuck together, with a prima paper flower coloured with crushed olive and a raised washer from the hardware store.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oooo, love this, great color combo, and it's so.....Wendy! Love it!

LME said...

Lovely tag :)

Angie said...

This is a beauiul tag ...wondeful colours

Anonymous said...

Love love love this tag Helen! You inspired me to use my new DIs! x

ikki said...

Supa dupa tag. ikki x