Saturday, 17 April 2010
A right raspberrilicious mess!
I wanted to try out my Spun Sugar distress ink, which is what the tag is coloured with. Then I took the Craftynotions colour spray - Raspberrilicious - and then the fun started.... somehow whilst I was shaking it to mix up the colour the top started to come unscrewed - you can guess where I am going next, can't you!! Suddenly drops of bright, bright pink started flying round the room (got some lovely spots on my rug on the floor....) and you should have SEEN the colour of my hands....
So I mopped up some of the ones that kindly landed on my craft mat using the tag, and finished shaking the bottle (top firmly screwed back on) to spray the tag. I took the thistle (I think it's a thistle) from the Paperartsy Hot Picks plate and the Stormy Sky distress ink, and the criss-cross stamp. I had a piece of the flower left from a previous sample that happened to have been coloured with Stormy Sky, so stuck that on the corner of the tag. The text is from the same stamp set.
Off to try and create something without turning the living room pink (or any other colour....)