I had a lovely morning at Kew Gardens yesterday and have posted some of the 72 (!!) photos I took on my other blog.
So today I made some grungepaper flowers - I am going to put them on a frame, I think but I haven't finished that yet.
I had the blue flower already made some time ago (broken china) and following the tutorial Linda did at Ally Pally made the rose, which has come out better than the other ones I've tried - I realised after seeing Linda make hers, I had been using far too much glue - no wonder they never stuck properly, the glue never dried...
Anyhow, I used wild honey to colour it and sprayed a little cinnamon glimmer mist over it. The middle layer is crushed olive, but the flash on the camera has altered the colours a bit.
The leaves are from my newest set of Wendy stamps - Rose Art part 2 whcih are forest moss and covered with rock candy distress stickles. These stamps arrived on Saturday and are my prize from the Everything Wendy Vecchi yahoo group - I won a random prize for a Wendy inspired piece of art.