Saturday 20 March 2021

a quick journal page - so grateful

 So I went "out" this morning - for my first dose of the vaccine, ha ha.

It was quick, efficient and the medical staff and volunteers were great, so a huge thanks to the NHS and everyone involved.

I got home and after a snooze put ink to journal page... to be fair most of it was already done, i just put the pieces together

I thought I'd taken a pic of the starting point on the page, but obviously didn't 


it was leftover paint through a stencil (in the blue squares you can barely see now)  

today I added more, in more  blue and fuschia (one of Dina's colours) 

then added some of the leaves onto the journal page and cut out some of the ones I'd prepped a couple of Workdesks ago..

the square is a piece of a gloss spray experiment and the figure is one of Dina's too.


I wanted to record my vaccine sticker somewhere and decided to preserve it in my journal.  


My arm is a little sore but nothing too bad, am hoping none of the other side effects that some report, tomorrow!  

1 comment:

brenda said...

Loads of lovely colour here Helen.

Thanks for that message last week. And pleased you got your first jab.

B x