Monday 7 January 2013

Crafty Boots challenge - "Bright"

So here we are, a new year of challenges - to be honest I am struggling to get back into a routine after Christmas, but here goes!!

For this fortnight at Crafty Boots, Freya would like you to use black and a bright colour.

I had this journal page partly done, with Bubblegum Pink and Black Marble Dylusions, so just needed to add some finishing touches.

I've used a few stencils on here, by Dyan Reavely and the Crafters Workshop. The text is from a Rubbadubbado stamp I was given.

9 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year.

I love this shade of pink, it looks fabulous, fab design and great sentiment.

Dionne x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Great page love the pink works so well and your stencilling looks fab! Take care Zo xx

Gabrielle said...

I proper love this! The colours work so well together and the whole page works so well! Fab-u-lous!

Carmen said...

I echo Gabrielle. Love it and that quote is brilliant.

brenda said...

You and me both Helen, all good intentions never quite come to fruition since Christmas.

Absolutely divine colours on this lovely piece.

Dare I say three on the trot.

B x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great saying and a wonderful page.

Gillian .... said...

Oooo I heart this colour combo, very striking and very daring, love the background detail too Helen. x

Hettie said...

Lovely looking page Helen.
Looking forward to 1st June then?
xx

Virginia said...

Fabulous page and fabulous sentiment hun!