Am enjoying playing with some of my new stash (see yesterday's post) and trying out some of the fab techniques Lin and Leandra were showing us... as ever I start with a tag!!
Spray with watered down Fresco paint (I used haystack and mermaid) Dry.
Painted the button (black Fresco mixed with inky pool) and then used both Spanish Topaz and Aquamarine TG on top. The centre button is from a pack of Artemio embellishments I got yesterday, added some TG to it (the Topaz and then it was too goldy so painted a little mermaid Fresco paint over the top again) This was a technique shown by Lin yesterday.
The stamp on the piece of fabric is part of a Paperartsy mini and used some distress cordination paper and some scrunched up Glassine paper which I used Aquamarine and Spanish Topaz paste on. Some lace and ribbons from my stash to finish.
Sorry it's a bad photo - it's been raining here since mid-morning and so gloomy I have had to put the light on as a result I can't get a decent picture, with or without flash!!