Sunday 19 February 2012

Lonely Girl - pages in my journal

I have to start trying something different in my journal but today I was drawn again to the Lonely Girl & Silhouette Script stamps by Dina Wakley.

The Fresco paint is Pansy (by Paperartsy ) and I've used paint through stencils again, the bumping doesn't really show up now - when I first did it, it looked more prominent - is old paper distress ink over the white paint. I think maybe its got rubbed off whilst I worked further on the pages, even though I heat set it...

I coloured round Lonely Girl here with the portfolio pastels (which I also used over the tissue tape strips)
On Silhouette Script I used old paper distress ink to match the vanishing bumping/shadowing!!

9 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

I like! It looks great.

Jo said...

These look great, love the colour and the stenciling. jo xx

Artyjen said...

Super pages....love the element combo's. ;)
xoxo Sioux

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love love the colour on these pages Helen, works so well with the images and stencilling. Tracy x

Carmen said...

I love your use of Lonely Girl - keep on keeping on using her :D

Cath Wilson said...

Love that monotone effect - so effective x

flutterbycrafter said...

I also like the colours you've used and I also love the images, super pages xx

Netty said...

wow your pages just keep getting better and better Helen, love this spread. x

Lori said...

Fab pages Helen! Love that color!