When I saw today's tag from Tim here - I knew I would have some serious improvising to do. It has taken me all evening, and suffice to say it is NOT my favourite!! (only because of the trouble I had.. the idea is good!)
I did have some of the blank mask sheets, to cut your own but that is easier said than done - what tough stuff it is to cut!! It would have been better & easier if I had had something seasonal I could have die cut.
I chose Tim's snowman, and was wondering why it didn't cling to the tag till I read the instructions properly and - took the backing sheet off.... yes, I know. (that is why my leaves I die cut don't cling either... must rectify that!)
Cut the town house die from grungeboard - boy, do the windows/doors get stuck into the die when you use grungeboard!! still, got all the bits out in the end....
Did quite like the sanded houses in the end, but forgot to make some smoke before I stuck them down - don't have any thick enough wire anyway, so drew on some squiggles with a white pen (badly, I have always told you I can't draw!) I used a piece of plastic packaging behind the houses for windows.
Didn't use one of my clock face embellies as i don't like this enough to "waste" one on, so just left that off, and don't have any of the corners so ignored them too.
Off to link it with Artyjen here - there are bound to be some crackers - check them out. Roll on day 9 - may it be a good one! Night night!