Thursday 23 December 2010

Happy Christmas everyone!

Just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Christmas, wherever and however you spend it!  I will be travelling tomorrow morning so won't have much time then!  Still, the bags are packed now.

This is for you all - it's one I made last year, actually and I just found it tonight - I didn't realise I had any left (there were about 6) which I could have used this year.....  It's the Paperartsy fairy I used lots last year. I don't think I've blogged it before.

And look - I can be tidy when I want - I have put away all my Christmas stamps, and left my craft mat nice and empty for when I get back.  Sadly any crafty presents I may have been getting (from my brother and his wife) are still in the post so I won't have anything to open..... (do you feel sorry for me?!)    Ah well, something to look forward to!
But I have got a little (ok, large) pile of sweet treats to eat when I get home from Mum's..... can't wait to tuck in...  just don't look at the muddle behind them - didn't have time to tidy everywhere.....







So, until the middle of next week - I will be without a computer of any description and my phone isn't internet enabled, so I will have a lot of catching up to do - have a VERY Happy Christmas.  Thank you again for all your comments and visits during the year, it means a lot.

See you all soon.
xx

5 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Christmas wishes to you too!

Love your Paper Artsy Fairy...shes great to work with.

I hadn't noticed what was behind your sweets and choc stash until you said, so I went back to see rofl
You wont beable to leave the desk if you eat all that when you get back lol..what a shame, you'll just have to sit and craft!

Netty said...

Have a great Christmas Helen, will miss your wonderful craftings and your stories.......Thank you for all your support. Hugs Annette x

Tracy Evans said...

Have a fabulous Christmas with your mum Helen, see you in blogland when you get back,take care, Tracy x x

yoursartfully said...

Thank you for my lovely, lovely Christmas card Helen, that was very kind of you and I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas. Hopefully I'll see you in the New Year at Stevenage.

Lin x

Carmen said...

Very happy Christmas Helen :D