Wednesday 6 April 2022

WOYWW 670

 The weeks keep on rising, so quickly!  week 670 of this fabulous desk hop run by Julia at the Stamping Ground - come join us! 

For the first time in a while, I have new goodies to share   -  Last week Paperartsy had some more new releases and whilst the first couple of designers offerings weren't really my style, 

I adored the mini stamps that originally started in their Ink and theDog range and these latest designs, plus small stencils, shouted at me

and promptly jumped into my basket, landing on the doormat on Tuesday
I pulled out my A5 sized journal at the weekend, not really knowing what to do - but the page on the left was already started, I'd played with the big stencil, and just doodled some outlines to it and added a bit of a stencilled background


the page on the right, the pink paint was a mop up from something or other - so long ago I have no idea what and I stencilled some flowers (using Distress Oxide inks)  on top, intending to come back and add to it ...
maybe next week!  

it's been a long time since I worked in this journal, rather than the larger multi surfaced Dina Wakley journals  and it was quite fun.



Just time to add the links to last weekend's trip to Kew, it was cold, such a contrast to the warmth of the previous week but still sunny (mostly)
catch the blossom here 
sneak peak for you..



see you soon!  happy WOYWW   



16 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

CUte stamps and fab stencils Helen. Have lots of fun with your latest stash. The Kew blossom photos are fabulous. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely new stash, I really must get my stencils out. Too many things are hidden away and not used. Have a great week. Angela #5

Spyder said...

Journals and craftiness are fabUlous as always! My blossoms aren't out yet, something to look forward to. Loving those new stamps Happy WOYWW!? Stay safe! ((Lyn)) 10

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh I love those stamps and stencils, they would definitely jump out at me too - especially the window stencils. I hope you have lots of fun using them. The blossom is fabulous and you were so lucky to get sunshine.
Have a great week,
Diana xx #13

Annie said...

Love the new stamps and the Kew photos are stunning.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

They never stop producing such wonderful new stamps and stencils even though they have been at it for so long. I must try and be more like you with the journals and just get them out and do something especially when I just keep looking at the blank page Lol! Have a lovely creative woyww. Hugs, Angela x14x

Neet said...

Wow, what a haul! I am sure you have the largest collection of PPA stamps in the world.
Hugs, Neet xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Glad you’re enjoying your new stash. Your photos of Kew’s spring flowers are stunning. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 2

Twiglet said...

I bet those little mini stamps will be so useful. Love the latest pages and that blossom is fab. I love this time of year - when the sun shines! xx Jo

Tracy said...

Whoot whoot Helen ... yummy goodness on your desk right there 😍 loving the look indide your journal πŸ‘€ along with your gorgeous photos. Have the best of weeks πŸ’•πŸ’› love and hugs Tracy #15 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oooh, you've got some lovely stuff there, Helen! I might have to visit PaperArtsy! I'm sure you'll put them to good use soon - you're off to a great start with that page. Kew must be like a wonderland at this time of year! Thanks so much for your visit and kind words! Enjoy your week! xx zsuzsa #16

craftytrog said...

Those new releases are fabulous aren't Helen?! I love the new printed tissue too, but haven't succumbed yet. Your page looks great.
Alison

Lindart said...

Wow, I love every single item that landed on your doorstep! the stamps are yummy, the stencils just ask for someone to play with them! I look forward to seeing what you do with them! Your flowers in your journal are lovely, I'm experimenting with using stamps and acrylic paints together, along with stenciling. The spring flowers bring hope to me that soon we will be seeing some here as well. Have a great week, Lindart #22

StampinCarol said...

Cool stamps and stencils! I'm finally getting around the desks after such a busy week it made my head spin and it has barely slowed! Love the tree and flowers! Have a great weekend!
Carol N #20

Kyla said...

oooh those stencils look fabulous, may have to check them out!
Kyla

craftyani said...

Enjoy your new purchases. Love the blossoms. Ani