Wednesday 20 April 2022

WOYWW 672

 I hope you all had a good Easter break - I got out for a couple of days out and now it's time for WOYWW again

Needless to say none of the re-organising got done!  

whilst   I was sat catching up on some tv programmes I'd recorded I took a couple of photos around me...


the wooden Ikea boxes against the wall (they line the wall and go behind the big square boxes which hold my Paperartsy stamps)  hold most of my wooden stamps 


you can see how small the area I have to work in is! the size of the craft mat...


I made another birthday card for a May birthday...
the background was done months ago for something else that didn't get used and I just added some die cut flowers  





as I say, I had 2 mornings out - Friday I went to Hampton Court to see the tulip festival -  pics here 

and Saturday of course, was Kew  pics here 


 I shared some photos on FB whilst I was at each  but these may tempt you to see more!


Hampton Court  



Jade vine in the Princess of Wales conservatory at Kew



Thanks for looking,  I'll be round to visit your crafty spaces as soon as I can

Happy WOYWW  



15 comments:

Annie said...

I really couldn’t craft on the floor like you do....my knees just aren’t up to it. Love the card.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great to see you managed a bit of reorganising and days out plus the card, well done. Have a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x9x

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you managed to enjoy your time off Helen - the tulips at Hampton Court look spectacular. Love the card - the background is gorgeous. Thanks for the visit. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #10

Lillianb said...

your space really looks small. Love all your pictures of the tulips and kew,

I am sure the birthday card will be loved

Lilian B

Lynnecrafts said...

A lovely card. Thanks for sharing your photos of the beautiful tulips at Hampton Court and if Kew. I adore the peonies- they seem very early. Stunning photos as ever.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That’s ok, going out to those lovely places is far more important than tidying! The tulips were amazing, such glorious colours and that Jacks Vine is a weird looking plant! Love the card btw, I really like the background, you should do more of those!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Neet said...

I am with Annie, at my age my knees wouldn't let me craft (or anything) on the floor. You have so much stash but you seem quite organised with it all.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Tracy said...

Wow Helen 😯 look at sll your crafty gooness lining the walls 🤩 I used to spend all my time crafting on the floor but my body (back) won't let me now ... taking a bit getting used toooo using a desk ... can't quite spread myself out as much 😚 I adore tulips ... thank for your gorgeous photos ... ohhhh and your card 🥰😍😘
Have a beautiful week in all you do, love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

Crafting With Jack said...

I like working on the floor, but getting up is start to be a problem :). That’s a lovely view of Hampton Court and I do like your birthday cards. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

StampinCarol said...

I'm so amazed you can craft on the floor. And that you have that area kinda organized! Great photos but that Jade Vine is gorgeous!
Thanks for popping by and have a great week!
Carol N #15

Sharon Madson said...

Lucky you getting to go to the tulip festival Thanks for sharing the link to the photos. Happy WOYWW!

Marit said...

You prove that the size of a craft mat is enough to create lovely cards! "Tulip festival" sounds inspiring, all those flowers and colours! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, enjoy your week! Love from Holland, Marit #4

Julia Dunnit said...

All the years we’ve known each other and I still shake my head in wonder at the idea of kneeling on the floor to craft, it would kill me! So it’s fair to say that you’re not using many wood mounted stamps these days?!! I can’t quite believe how Jade that jade plant is, it’s quite an incredible colour, don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it, I wonder which was named first, the plant of the stone?!

Bridget Larsen said...

Oh gosh I would pull my hair out if I only had a craft mat area to work in, I like a whole desk if I can manage it but it never happens lol
Bridget #18

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. I love that card - so pretty, and would be very easy to repeat for batches. Hampton Court has been on my list of a want-to-visit for many years. I love mazes! Ali x #16