Wednesday 21 August 2019

WOYWW 533 the mega enabling edition

not that I am trying to steal Shaz's crown or anything.  First, let me point you to Julia's for the link you need to join in this fun desk-fest...

so,  enabling...I blame Paperartsy...totally and utterly  and Country View Crafts for such good service!
 these were the first to arrive, that I pre-warned you about last week....they were waiting for me when i got home from work on Wednesday

sorry about the shadow over the photograph... hadn't noticed that before


when I saw the set on the right (under the shadow!) I saw a face and had a play as soon as I could (excuse the appalling colouring in, the light was bad that evening and I hadn't put  my reading glasses on!)

this was just to try them out, not meant to be a work of art!
 then close on their tail were some "mices"

designed by Elenazinski 
i fell in love with them immediately although waited a WHOLE DAY before ordering them!


they arrived in mega -quick time too!
I have got as far as stamping them out (ignore ink smudges  that was me not noticing I'd got ink all over the acrylic block)









then at the weekend Paperartsy announced 8 new colours of Fresco paint...
there was no delaying on ordering those, and they came on Tuesday to the office
as you can see, the mice haven't made it off my craft mat yet!


good job we have a bank holiday on Monday I might get a play day!


Kew link for the Kew fans is here...

I have a new phone so will try and get to visit some desks at lunchtime if it will allow me to comment, otherwise catch you after work!

24 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Enjoy your bank holiday play Helen, you certainly have plenty of new goodies to keep you busy. I am on the look out for the new Oxide sprays at a good price. Won't be spending until end of September though lol. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Catriona said...

Love the stamped images and enjoy your Bank Holiday playtime.

Neet said...

Love ALL the new Zinski stamp plates - cannot make my mind up which are my top favourites but seeing those mice stamped out, well .... Not falling into my basket as yet, other things taking my pennies at the moment.
The next best thing to my buying is seeing what you bought and you have not disappointed me this week. Keep enabling my friend, we need you.
Hugs, Neet xx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Helen. Love the mices!!, and yes, I see what you mean about a face... look forward to seeing what you get up to with them. Have a great day off on Monday - weyhey - a long weekend!! Just what you need with lots of new stash to play with.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lol, you may have to be Shaz's enabling handmaiden!! Those stamps are fab and I would have seen the face in the flower as well. Cute mice, bet you use those loads of times!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, so many new goodies to play with. Enjoy my friend and I can't wait to see what you create!
Glenda #15

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oooh, lovely goodies indeed! You'll have so much fun playing with those! Enjoy! zsuzsa #14

Marit said...

Yay for new toys ;) Glad you have a day off on Monday, enjoy creative time! Thanks for your visit to my blog, happy woyww and a big hug from Holland! Marit #17

Lindart said...

Cute mice stamps! And isn't it neat how we "see" things and then make it happen! I love your flower girl! Have a great week, Lindart #21

Diana Taylor said...

Fab goodies,
Hugs, Diana x #20

Caro said...

Fantastic enabling this week! Love the way you turned a flower stamp into a little person - such fun! Have a lovely week. With Love & God Bless, Caro x (#8)

Dorlene Durham said...

Such fun goodies! I love all the coloring being done. Have a great week. Dorlene #23

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Helen, loving the new stamps and stencils however I'd better not look at these too closely as I may not be able to control myself! Have a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

StampinCarol said...

Oh my gosh, those mice are adorable! Love the flowers and stencils, too! Have a great holiday and thanks for stopping by!
Carol N #19

Carmen said...

I think your stamping is positively pristine compared to mine. Loving those new paint colours too - might have to get some of those. Well done on your day of restraint! :) x

Shoshi said...

Lots of fabby new stash for you to play with, Helen! I hope you get plenty of time for it! Thank you for your visit. I use the 90 degree wash for my towels, once a week. I find if I wash them at a lower temperature, after a few weeks they get smelly. A hot wash kills off all the bugs. In the old days we used to boil things! Where we live is very damp which probably doesn't help! We are so near the sea and Devon is much damper than further north. The non-slimy mushrooms are a revelation and I shall never go back to plastic again!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #1

Stacy Sheldon said...

HI Helen, looks like fun things to play with. are the fresco inks like do they have a chalk like finish? ( I have some very old hmmm stampa rosa? fresco chalk ink pads so, it was just a curiosity thing) :) ~Stacy #25

Little Dorrit does... said...

Hi Helen.
Oh the joy of new goodies to experiment and play with! Those paint colours are just delicious. Have a happy Bank Holiday play day.
Amelia #24

Twiglet said...

Ha ha - I love the little meecies Helen! xx Jo

Elizabeth said...

Hi Helen, fabulous goodies. Love the meeces to pieces and your little flower person is fun too. You're going to have a wonderful time trying out all those paints too. Yippee for the bank holiday! Hugs, Elizabeth x #18

Miriam said...

ooh amazing stash Helen, I adore your flower girl - so clever! I hope you have great fun over the bank holiday.

brenda said...

Some fab new stamps there Helen and some are real fun as well.

B x

Words and Pictures said...

Those mice are hilarious - I look forward to seeing them getting out and about in your crafting... and how clever to see that figure in the new JoFY plate - great fun. I managed to keep myself to only six of the eight new paints (no prizes for guessing which two got left out... yup, the pinks). Hope you get lots of time to play some more with all your new goodies soon.
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Those mice look fab. Enjoy your crafty BH!