Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Dragons Dream - Tag it On - Numbers

Welcome to the Dragons Dream and a new series of challenges - this time, we're using Numbers.  Although we're starting with the number 1, don't get lulled into thinking they'll be in order... and there may be a twist along the way, who knows?!

So, here's my Number One tag...

 I started by stamping the strip of numbers (paperartsy) in Forget-me-Not archival, over the tag, then painted a wash of Glass Blue Fresco paint, wiping some away with a babywipe.

Added several "one"s in Watering Can archival..
 Stamped the "one penny" from another Paperartsy plate, on a spare tag, in black archival
and masked just the One and stamped it again.
used 3d foam pads to mount.
stamped the seed head (also Paperartsy) in Forget-me-not on tissue, and tore out, glued to the tag.

Finished with a couple of blue ribbons.

This came together really quickly, hope you will find time to check what the other Dragons have done, and join in - don't forget to use one real stamp on your tag.

7 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great idea and fab tag.

Julie Ann Lee said...

Great start to the new challenge, Helen! I love that blue! xx

craftytrog said...

Brilliant tag Helen! xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like this new challenge and may have to play on occasion. Of course, with my limited stamp collection, I will be limited by the numbers I have. I really like this tag, and it gave me the feeling of coolness, something I need about now.

I just read your WOYWW post although I didn't play this week. I'm off to your photo blog now!!

Claire said...

Lovely tag, like the cool blues you've used xx

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Great tag and love the new series challenge at Dragons Dream!

butterfly said...

Pretty colour - great number one...
Alison xx