Monday 4 March 2013

Crafty Boots - Something Old Something New..

.. something borrowed or something blue.  Stephanie-Emma has chosen the Crafty Boots theme for this fortnight in honour of her wedding this week. You can use any or all of the 4 elements - old, new, borrowed, blue in your entry.

I decided to make a card and some NEW Paperartsy stamps (by Jo Firth-Young) some OLD and BLUE distress inks and watercolour pencils. I couldn't find anyone to lend me anything so missed the 'borrowed' bit out!


Wishing you and Kieron all the best for a beautiful wedding and long and happy life ahead, Stephanie-Emma!

8 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oww, Helen, this card is so pretty. I love the colours you have used, I particularly like the effect you have created for the sky. Really lovely.

Dionne xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous! Love those stamps. I was rubbish and didn't do anything, I had a Rovers article to write and I've got so many cards to make it's unbelievable in March. Anyway Take care lovely. Zo xx

brenda said...

I love the funky look to these new flower stamps Helen, your card puts me in mind of a summer meadow.

See the highlights now, some fabulous goals.

B x

Gabrielle said...

Love, love, love the card and I am, as you know, a huge fan of these stamps! It looks amazing xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Such a pretty, elegant card, gorgeous xx

Lori said...

You're really doing some cool pages with these stamps, Helen! LOVE this!

Words and Pictures said...

So pretty, Helen - love your work with these stamps!
Alison x

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful card. The blues are lovely.