Over the past couple of days when I was having my disastrous attempt at the last journal page (I do like it more now, it has grown on me!) I used some of the spare paint on a page in my journal that i had already used as a mop-up for some more paint...
This page started out when I was trying an alternative colour scheme for this page here and had painted some (I think) claret and beach hut - but it wasn't right, so I washed over it with watered down snowflake, mixing a reasonable red-blue kind of colour. I thought I'd taken a pic of it at this stage, but can't find it.
Anyhow, yesterday when I was messing about with the stencils for my inspired by Michelle inspired by Dina Wakley page, I added some stencils over the top. Same stencils I was using on the other page, different colourways, and this time used the bricks the right way up.
and some scribbling with black and white pens round the letters
Then I flicked some black indian ink over the page too.
As this is also a layers of stencil page, I am entering it as a second entry to the Paperartsy challenge.