I didn't want to use the same stamps as Helen - though I do have them (HP1006) but instead used stamps from ID10EZ instead.
I hand-stitched round the bird (loved Helen's genius idea for this - it is the cutouts from the leaf from the Paperartsy mould) - 3 layers. I went round the bird with my pokey tool to make the holes before I ran the stitching round it, rather than trying to do it with my needle; and before swiping the wax paper with the paint on some cut 'n'dry foam. I used Ranger Enamel Accents for the eye, as my black beads were too big.
Helen's tail feathers for her bird are much better than mine, and the title for my blog piece came from Gillian, when I tweeted that I was having trouble with mine - her suggestion was to shake them... I think I should have omitted them entirely!!! However, I did have fun doing this tonight.