Tonight I've had a play with one of the new Paperartsy Hotpicks sets I got at Stevenage.
The tag was actually created from a failed attempt at something else. I was using my crafters workshop flower template and attempting to spray through it onto a CD. However,that didn't really work so I pressed the tag onto the template to soak up the glimmer spray. I coloured the ends of the tag in mustard seed DI.
Last time I was down at my mum's, my brother and I were rummaging in dad's garage/shed/dumping ground and I found a coil of copper wire which I 'borrowed' and used some to wrap round the card before attaching it to the tag. Added a piece from the foliage idea-ology set and added some distress stickles to it.
Hope to play with some more of my new stash tomorrow - think the weather forecast is not good, so I shall stay in and play!!