My cold is slowly getting better, and I decided to have a play - just for fun - today! Just for a change (not!) I decided to use a tag.
I've used a variety of bits and bobs - a piece of paper from the Lost and Found stack, tissue tape (yum!!) and in the memo pin I used glossy accents and whilst it was drying I dropped some bundled sage reinker into the glue, and when it was a bit drier still, dabbed some of it off again, it was just too dark, you couldn't see the colour - but I like the marbled look it's created. Looking at it closely the dabbing-off has caused a bubble..... let's pretend I wanted one!