Hi all. happy WOYWW again, Back to Sarah's to get the info
some more one handed typing and crafting - back to the floor.
started in journal with distress oxide brayered backgroundthen stampng.
not finished, not sure where it will go
check up was ok , still got a dressing on at time of writing but just a splint.
fairly impressive scar .. plate they are happy with.
went back to work on Tuesday needless to say ended up doing longer than I planned but was ok. have agreed 10 - 3 for a few days - got physio on Monday will check with them . Happy WOYWW


9 comments:
Way to go with the crafting, left handed brayering too? Love that stamp. Glad to hear you are healing nicely. Be careful back at work don't let them take advantage you are still healing. Gentle Hugs Bj#4
I really like the color scheme you're working with, and the pattern that's emerging. Glad to hear your splint is helping, but don't over do it at work. Happy WOYWW!
Happy no-knitting day WOYWW!
Great beginning and enjoy your floor time. Glad you are healing.
Mary Anne (3)
I’m so glad to hear that you’re healing well and they were pleased with your progress at the check up! A phased return to work sounds the best thing as well, something like this does take it out of you. Well done on the left handed crafting too, not easy to use your non dominant hand for anything.
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
Sounds like the healing is moving on well but do take care. At least they sound like they are being understanding at work. Well done with the new journal page too. Wishing you a happy woyww, hugs Angela x9x
I’m happy you’re healing well. You’ve a great eye for colour and your journal pages are lovely. Get well soon and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx
You are doing really well Helen. Thank goodness it's healing quickly and you are managing a bit of crafting as well as work!! x x Jo 🌈
Good to hear of your progress with your arm. Don’t overdo it at work though.
Hugs,
Annie x #8
I've got the paints and the gel plate but no time! I really want to play! Have a geat week! Happy 903 WOYWW ((Lyn)) #14
Post a Comment