After a false start or two, a rummage through an envelope of die cuts however, set me on my path (thanks, Lin!)I completely forgot to take any step by step photos, though.
I spritzed the tag with Dylusions spray - I thought I'd used the Turquoise, but looking at the finished tag, it may be Calypso Teal... Anyhow, once the tag was dry, I added a good spritzing of White Linen and let that dry naturally. I added some Potting Soil archival ink round the edges and stamped the Paperartsy Mini 95, the brick wall on my tag for the background.
Hope to see some great lace with your W words, on your tag - don't forget to use at least one real stamp too.