Friday 11 October 2013

Dapper Men..or You've been Tangoed

This page started with a covering of Yellow Submarine and stencilling (Roman Numerals) in Tango... I really thought I'd taken a photo of it at this stage but if I did, I can't find which folder it's in on the computer, so probably not!

 I added various Paperartsy stamps, and used archival ink in Geranium and Watering Can, and stamped the Poet on tissue paper, adding some paint from behind to colour him.
 thought I'd better paint the eyes so she didn't look too jaundiced!

and some die cut arrows and the raven.
I've been looking at this for some days because I  can't work out if it's finished or not!

5 comments:

sam21ski said...

Oh wow don't those new paint colours look fantastic, they are on my list for a week on Sunday!!!

Fabulous images to go with them, especially like the rich black contrast, looks great.

Sam xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page, I love the colours & the stamps work so well together.

Julie Lee said...

I so wish I'd bought those shades when I was at Ally Pally! But I'd already spent so much money - way above my birthday allowance! These pages look fabulous. I love the big white eyes and the colours look terrific! Lovely with the black stamping! Julie Ann xx

Words and Pictures said...

Fab pages - love the sunshine colours, and the stamping is so dramatic in black. Those eyes are amazing - they really capture the attention!
Alison x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You hooked me and lured me in with the eyes. of course, I like the colors you chose for this spread, too.