Wendy's card used one of her amazing flowers that I don't have (honestly, I really don't have them all!) and I tried with a different flower but couldn't quite decide how to finish it - so went for the hearts instead! I'll probably use the flower some other time... waste not, want not!
Used fired brick for the large, and victorian velvet for the smaller hearts, on which I used the technique - spritz the inked stamp with water before stamping - and a Wendy sentiment in archival.
Added some pinky prima flowers and a clear rainbow drop to the centre, edged the watercolour paper with victorian velvet (undiluted, lol!) and bam, done!
The small heart on the left side is a second generation stamp so it's come out very pale, but I kind of like that. A cool technique, this one and one I have used before but not for a while. Thanks, Lori for setting this one. Pop over to the group to see what everyone else is up to - it's easy to join and even easier then to join in the challenges!