A while back now, my great blog buddy Lori pointed me in the direction of Vicki's new blog - A Little Inkling - it is fabulous - and she has kindly bestowed not one, but TWO awards on my little blog!
1. I buy as many books as I do rubber stamps.
2. I need a bigger house (see one above!)
3. My favourite colour is RED (Liverpool red!) though I rarely wear it.
4. Since I left school I have only had 2 jobs, the first one lasting 23 years (I left school in 1979.... yes, I am that old!)
5. I am useless at all things DIY and when my ex husband moved out had never changed a lightbulb...
6. My favourite food (if you don't count sweets - candy for the transatlantic readers!) is pasta.
7. I don't have any will power..... Oh, wait a sec, you DO know that one, you've seen the stash piles each WOYWW...
8. I can't count!
Now I have to pass this on to 4 other bloggers. Well this is the really hard part - there are so many of you that I treasure, most of whom regularly receive these awards, but here goes again:
Your art is incredible, all of you:
1. Linda Ledbetter - (Studio L3) Thank you for the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities challenge! A girl after my own heart.
2. Sherry Goodloe (Got Art?) - I wish I could get to one of your jewellery workshops!
3. Sioux (Artyjen) - This goes for Sherry too, your courage in overcoming adversity, and making me laugh.
4. Sarah Anderson (The Art of Moodling) A stunning artist!
Now, I have got a Compendium challenge to do, so I have to go - but I may be back, in true "Arnie" style!