Friday 30 October 2009

Christmas Again

I was in the mood for making Christmas cards when I got home from work tonight, and started this whilst dinner was cooking. Everything is from Craftwork Cards apart from the words - the squiggly ones are Heroarts and I think the small one is Hobby Art.   At the time I thought I would be on a real roll and get loads done but then I stopped for food and have slumped in front of the TV, LOL!

Probably won't get a chance to blog tomorrow as I have to go to work - we're having an office move and we have to move a load of files upstairs whilst the files already upstairs have to come downstairs - it will be a lot of hard work and I'm NOT looking forward to it!  I imagine when I get home I will just fall asleep.

1 comment:

Kay said...

You have my sympathy! I hate office moves.. .got a big one coming up in the new year. Love the card