Saturday 10 October 2009

Time Flies tag


I had a chance to play a bit this afternoon, this tag is using images from various of the Ding and Dong plates I got from Leandra yesterday. 

The "time flies" stamp is on copper metal and I used a wheel to decorate the clock face from the reverse and just defined a couple of the circles on the wings, I stuck it to a piece of card (made the schoolboy - or girl - error of cutting it out before I thought about mounting it, very hard to cut the tape backing after that, lol!)

I coloured the bird with water colour pencils and added some background stamps before spritzing with walnut gold glimmer mist. I didn't think the black archival would blur, so it looks a bit messier than I wanted (so don't look too closely!!) Off to play some more now...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job ... Love it!

Kay said...

Cute tag! Love these stamps
Kx

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally love this tag...perfect! x