this will be even shorter! woyww
wrist is broken , in a cast but have follow up at Epsom hospital today - really hope it won't need operating but i guess if they want to see me rather than over phone, it will .
this is last half done crafting for some time! a bodged journal page
before i crocked myself
did make kew last saturday without camera obviously, very short blog in usual place . love to all will visit if/when i can but no comments again.

9 comments:
Hope the hospital visit shows you’re healing ok and don’t need an op 🤞🤞 Love to you, big hugs xx
LLJ 2 xx
Really hope your hospital visit goes well today and no op is needed.
Sending you healing hugs,
Annie x '5
Fracture clinic visits I’ve had were generally for updates with Thé orthopaedic specialist, rather than to plan operations. I hope your appointment goes well and that you get better soon.
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11 xx
Ah Helen sweetie praying for a good Epsom visit and no op required. Take care Hugs Bj#12
Oh dear, you are in the wars! Hope it's good news from the hospital and you're on the mend soon. Thanks for making the effort to comment. Look after yourself xx Cindy
I'm so sorry to hear about all this and hope the visit sorts out your problem. You could make some interesting art work with your left hand. Whatever happens pleased don't disappear we will miss you so much. Gentle woyww hugs Angela x10x
Hello Helen, I hope all went well at the hospital today and you don't need an operation on your wrist as feared. Take care and enjoy Kew again this weekend despite not being able to take photos. Hugs, Elizabeth x #13
Gentle hug - hoping all goes well for you. x x Jo 🌈
I saw your message hope the op. goes well and quickly. Hugs Angela xXx
Post a Comment