This nearly didn't happen but I never miss.WOYWW
I fell on the way home from work yesterday and ended up at hospital, waiting all night to be checked. They don;t think my wrist is broken but waiting to be called by fracture clinic. Now home and tying one-fingered left handed!
I won't be commenting!
Latest journal page .
can't llink kew, you know where to go .
hopefully see you next week

4 comments:
You need to put more tonic in your gin! What bad luck to fall, it shakes you up so much regards whether you’ve broken any bones. You must be bruised all over, hope you’re managing to get some sleep, rest up. Xx
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
Oh dear Helen. They seem to do that now, just send you home and get you to come back later. My friend broke her shoulder in several places and they just sent her home, I was shocked. I hope you can sleep tonight, saying a prayer for you. Hugs Angela #9
I was so very sorry to hear you’d fallen. You will find new bruises for days…put plenty of arnica on them and heal quickly my friend.
Hugs,
Annie x
Oh bless you. A gentle hug from Shropshire. Take it easy - you will feel battered and bruised today I'm sure.x x Jo ๐
Post a Comment